Denver, CO 80202
Laura helps clients traverse Colorado’s complex oil and gas landscape with an eye toward practical and collaborative solutions. She handles matters before the Colorado Energy and Carbon Management Commission and has years of experience helping energy clients navigate complex regulatory frameworks.
Prior to joining the firm, Laura gained experience advising public energy companies with U.S. Exchange Act reporting and compliance, U.S. Securities Act matters, and compliance with the rules and regulations of state securities commissions and self-regulatory organizations. Additionally, Laura has been a long time supporter and volunteer Guardian ad Litem for the Rocky Mountain Children's Law Center. In the winters, you might find her and her family in Jackson Hole, her favorite place to be when the snow starts to fall.
- Melendez-Diaz: Upholding the Goals and Guarantees of the Confrontation Clause, 88 Den. U. L. Rev. 271, 2011
- Colorado, Wyoming and Utah Bar Associations
- Colorado Oil and Gas Association
- Colorado, 2012
- Utah, 2013
- Wyoming, 2014
- Rocky Mountain Children's Law Center, 2012 to 2023
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 2012
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- The Best Lawyers In America Ones to Watch, 2023 – 2024