Beatty & Wozniak, a dynamic and expanding energy law firm, is recruiting oil and gas attorneys for our Santa Fe, New Mexico Office who are passionate about the industry and seeking to work with some of the world’s top energy companies.
Our firm focuses on domestic energy development (conventional, renewable and emerging technologies), with many clients in the upstream and midstream oil and natural gas industries, especially in the Permian, Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain West regions.
These opportunities will allow you to leverage your experience and expertise to counsel and collaborate with some of the most innovative and dynamic minds in the industry while growing and developing a diverse set of skills.
Our client base and work are both growing significantly in the Permian, Delaware, Barnett, and Eagle Ford basins. We’re innovative, strategic, and looking toward the future.
- 2-3+ years of experience in the energy and oil and gas industries
- Experience working independently and cross-functionally
- Experience taking on and leading complex projects and regulatory matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Active bar license for New Mexico and/or Texas with the ability to waive immediately into New Mexico
- 2-3+ years of direct experience in regulatory and state commission work for the oil and gas industry; preferred emphasis on regulatory matters
- Land, siting, and title experience also preferred
The preferred location is our Santa Fe, New Mexico Office, and we are amendable to temporary or part-time remote work.