When it comes to operating on federal lands, timing and know-how are everything. To develop federal oil and gas leases, operators need to conduct extensive due diligence to avoid permitting delays and to identify and mitigate potential litigation risks. This is...
Serving Energy Industries Nationwide
Month: March 2022
- Colorado’s Recent Restrictions on Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, and Confidentiality Agreements
- The Supreme Court’s Ruling on EPA’s Clean Power Plan Limits the Power of Administrative Agencies
- Federal Issue Brief – Potential Permian Basin Ozone Nonattainment Area
- BLM Issues National Policy on Carbon Sequestration Projects
- Seeking Dynamic Energy Attorneys