On June 30, 2022, in West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency, the United States Supreme Court ended EPA’s “Clean Power Plan,” an on-again off-again power plant greenhouse gas rule that had been volleyed between the Obama, Trump, and Biden administrations, and...
Serving Energy Industries Nationwide
- Colorado’s Recent Restrictions on Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, and Confidentiality Agreements
- The Supreme Court’s Ruling on EPA’s Clean Power Plan Limits the Power of Administrative Agencies
- Federal Issue Brief – Potential Permian Basin Ozone Nonattainment Area
- BLM Issues National Policy on Carbon Sequestration Projects
- Seeking Dynamic Energy Attorneys