After August 10, 2022, Colorado employers have a more limited range of options to negotiate Non-Compete Agreements with workers or prospective workers. In addition, the new legislation requires employers to provide additional notice. Failure to comply with these new...
Serving Energy Industries Nationwide
- Colorado’s Recent Restrictions on Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, and Confidentiality Agreements
- The Supreme Court’s Ruling on EPA’s Clean Power Plan Limits the Power of Administrative Agencies
- Federal Issue Brief – Potential Permian Basin Ozone Nonattainment Area
- BLM Issues National Policy on Carbon Sequestration Projects
- Seeking Dynamic Energy Attorneys